Santulan was founded in 1986 by our Director and Chief Mentor
Dr. Ashwani Kumar in New Delhi, India. We are a team of psychiatrists,
psychologists, behavioural researchers and ~100 Partner Counselors.
Our Area of Study
We work in three areas
1. Mental Health: We have our Psychiatric Nursing Home in New Delhi where our Director and Psychiatrist Dr. Ashwani Kumar is available for outpatient consultations and short term admissions.
2. Employee Assistance Program: We offer behavioural solutions to corporations through our 24×7 telephonic, online, on-site and face to face counselling program across the country and globally. The program also offers support for critical incidents.
3. Behavioural Tools: We research everyday behaviours and create actionable, gamified outcomes for individuals and corporations which are available in the form of online courses, live workshops and video webinars.
What We Do for You
We will show you how your behaviour, emotions and body can elevate your career and business.
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of the questions below, you’re in the right place. “How can I influence people?”
“Is there a structured method of building relationships?” “How do I manage everyday stress better”?
Will show you the systems and methods to use your emotions, behaviour and body
1. To feel more confident
2. Solve inter-personal problems
3. Manage emotional health issues like anxiety, depression and stress
4. Increase your influence
5. Grow your sales
We have a three-pronged approach of
Science: Everything that we do is rooted in our original research or backed by credible scientific studies.
Play: But we don’t want to nerd out on you so we make it fun. We gamify behavioural health science so that you can enjoy learning it.
Action: Even fun and games have a purpose. Our goal is to make it all actionable. Everything that you learn with us is actionable – right away.
Morning Star - Benetton - Sealed Air - Star - Exxon Mobil - Group M - Itelligence - Swift - IIT Delhi - Ascendas - Nektar - Jones Lang Lasalle - Fedex - Lam Research - Bank Of Baroda - GLG - Ford - G-Cube - AON - Axis Bank - Aditya Birla Group - Accenture - MFAR - NTPC - ICICI Lombard - Encore - Idea - Autoliv - Arcelor Mittal - OnMobile - Jet Airways - Thought Works - Bechtel - Bank Of America -